Please follow the guidance from the Government and the CPSA.
We will be operating some rules for the ground.
To help reduce the risk to our customers and staff we need to do the following:-
- Receive payment by Card / Exact Cash
- Restrict the numbers of people in squads to ensure social distancing
- Shooters should wear normal PPE for shooting, but we would highly recommend people wear gloves and masks which is at the shooter’s discretion.
- All Sporting Stands will have a new foot switch installed. This will stop shooters having to touch the buttons to release the traps. It will also enable individual shooters to easily release the traps alone.
- Sporting will be running on a one-way system. All Layouts and Stands will have clear waiting points.
- Instructors may have one client but must practise the 2 metres social distancing at all times.
- You should not use these facilities if you are showing coronavirus symptoms, or if you or any of your household are self-isolating.
- Saturday and Sundays 09:30 until 2pm
- Groups up to 6 People (Must keep 2 Metres apart at all times)
- You must book into a squad at the clubhouse. You will not be able to just go onto a skeet layout without booking in. The squads will be restricted to a maximum of 5 people. Strict 2m apart from each other. The buttoner will be in charge of the layout and will make sure that this is followed.
We will be operating a one person in and one person out system in the clubhouse. You will be permitted to come into the reception to pay for clay credit and purchase cartridges.
The Kitchen will be selling take a way hot and cold drinks.
Once you have completed your shooting please go directly to your car and leave the ground. We appreciate that shooting has always been a social activity and a way to meet friends. Unfortunately, due to the virus we have no choice but to ask people to leave as soon as they have completed their rounds to comply with the guidelines we have been set