Make Clay Pigeon Shooting Your New Year’s Resolution
With 2020 just a couple of weeks away, it’s time to start to think about those dreaded New Year’s Resolutions.
Now whilst many people are believed to give up on theirs within a few days; we’ve got one resolution you won’t break – trying clay pigeon shooting for the first time!
The beauty of this sort of hobby is that it checks plenty of typical resolution boxes and gives you a new and exciting activity to get your teeth into.
Shooting for Success in 2020
Think about it, you will be –
• Getting plenty of fresh air – A visit to East Midlands Clay Sports means you can take in some of the glorious Derbyshire countrysides here in Sawley.
• Regular exercise – Clay shooting gets you out of the house and gives you a different kind of exercise that works different parts of the body
• Spending more time with family and friends – Reconnecting with old friends or parts of your family with an activity is a New Year’s Resolution worth keeping
• Having a digital detox – Clay pigeon shooting lessons will get you away from your mobile and tablets, which is perfect for a digital detox in 2020
• Reducing stress – Getting more vitamin D in your system from being outdoors in the sunshine helps reduce stress, with clay shooting the perfect release of pent up stress
• Learn something new – We say a lot that we would like to learn something new but by trying clay pigeon shooting you will add a unique branch to your personality that you can share with friends and family
• Making the most of life – Leading on from the previous point, life is for living and we couldn’t think of a better way to spend a day off than at our base at East Midlands Clay Sports hitting your life goals and feeling good
Want to Know More? Get in Touch
If you would like to know more about booking a clay shooting lesson, please contact us today.
East Midlands Clay Sports also offer gift vouchers, if you are still searching for that elusive gift for a loved one.
If you decide to take on shooting lessons in 2020, don’t forget to rate us on Google too!